Tuesday 23 October 2012

Americans Vs Australians

I would just like to let you all know that the Americans have officially had more views than that of the people of my Home country Australia. I would just like to say to all you Americans Thank you for supporting me and i would also like to promote My Favourite Australian Authors to you as i think Australia has some very talented authors and I only reccomend the best. 
So continue reading and I shall work to make my blog better and more personal!
If you have any Ideas please, please share them with me by posting underneath this post or by emailing me (go into my profile and click contact me button).
Hope to hear from you,
Courtney
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Glad your commenting! Make sure you select an option for the Comment as ...button because if you don't it won't send the comment to me.Also before your comment gets on the blog it comes to me and then I can publish it.
Thanks Readers.