Tuesday 31 January 2012

My Charity Challenge

This week I am running a Charity marathon to raise money for Empower. Geoff & Lynice Wigney are the Pioneers of this organisation and are good friends of mine. One hundred percent of your donated money will be used for Empower International projects. Your donation will help secure the future for people vulnerable to injustices caused by poverty.  I had the opportunity to travel to Thailand with their family.I was fortunate to be able to have the privilege to go to a girls orphanage, where I met a girl that our family's sponsors.
have a look at their website to see what a great organisation this is. www.empower.org.au
I support this organisation and plan to raise $100
Courtney's trip to Thailand with the Wigneys

Thanks again,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Glad your commenting! Make sure you select an option for the Comment as ...button because if you don't it won't send the comment to me.Also before your comment gets on the blog it comes to me and then I can publish it.
Thanks Readers.