Wednesday 11 January 2012

Karen Wood

Hi everyone!

I haven't told you before but one of my few Favourite authors is Karen Wood.She is a great Author and I recommend all of her books to you!I have brought the first three books in the series. Diamond spirit,Moonstone promise & opal dreaming.They were all my favourite books!!!!
I rate them all 10 out of 10(10=YOU HAVE TO READ THEM!!)



For Christmas I got a gift voucher to a bookstore and I brought Marshmallow Skye(Cathy Cassidy),The quicksand Pony (Allison Lester)& My side of the mountain(Jean George) but made sure there was enough money left to buy the next two books in the series. Golden stranger & Brumby Mountain.


I can't wait until the 4th & 5th books come out I have been waiting a whole year!!But it'll be worth it!!Karen has a really amazing way of writing, I know that you will DEFIANTLY love reading her books! WARNING If you read this series you are bound to read them all because they are totally AWESOME!!!

Thanks again,
♥Your reader guide, Courtney ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Glad your commenting! Make sure you select an option for the Comment as ...button because if you don't it won't send the comment to me.Also before your comment gets on the blog it comes to me and then I can publish it.
Thanks Readers.