Tuesday 17 January 2012

Hello readers,
I would just like to let you know that I am going to post my weekly book review on Wednesdays! Sometimes I may write an extra book review but if you go on my blog on a Wednesday you will defiantly see a new post.It's just that in this life I am very busy ...... And I know that most of you readers out there across the globe are too.
Things that I do/Like to do
1. Ironing, I do a lot of ironing because I run an Ironing business.It's pretty time consuming....
2.Homework, Since I go to school I have homework.Don't we all, Student or adult we all have work!
3.Piano, I play the piano, so I have to practise most days. Practise makes perfect, they always say.
4.I play Golf, I practise some afternoons each week and every Saturday morning I have a lesson.
5.Read I have to read to have enough books to write about on this blog.Good for the brain
6.I also like to draw, sometimes I like to do a bit of drawing and I also do painting.'Very relaxing'
7.I have to check this Blog out everyday or so and I also have to write the Blogs!!!
 + more
Well I Guess I better be going now, I know you will understand that life is very busy.
Catch you later,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Glad your commenting! Make sure you select an option for the Comment as ...button because if you don't it won't send the comment to me.Also before your comment gets on the blog it comes to me and then I can publish it.
Thanks Readers.