Monday 4 March 2013

First Term at Trebizon

Author: Anne Digby
Pages: 128
Age Group: 9+
Genre: Boarding School, Hockey, writing

Fresh from her London comprehensive,
Rebecca Mason wonders how she's ever going to fit in at Trebizon,
The famous boarding school for girls. Especially with people like Elizabeth Exton there! Will she ever make any friends?
Then unwittingly, Rebecca sparks off a row that rocks the school and she finds that Tish Anderson & Co are all on her side.
This is the first story in Anne Digby's series about Rebecca Mason and her friends at Trebizon School.

My review
I didn't know what this book was going to be like as I had never read any of her books and the blurb didn't sound too interesting, but as I started reading I found out that this was a really good book although very short I loved it. I'm not too sure that I will be able to find the next books in the series but you never know.

Well that's all for now,
hope you like my blog
Courtney♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Glad your commenting! Make sure you select an option for the Comment as ...button because if you don't it won't send the comment to me.Also before your comment gets on the blog it comes to me and then I can publish it.
Thanks Readers.