Thursday 20 December 2012

#10 Trixie Belden and the marshland mystery


Author: Kathryn Kenny (pen Name)
Pages: 212
Age group: 11+
Genre: Mystery, Adventure,

When Trixie and Honey go searching for plant specimens to replace their teachers damaged prized plant collection they not only find the many types of plants but also stumble across a mysterious cottage and a troublesome kidnapping or more like a runaway violinist! In this exciting 10nth novel in the Trixie Belden Series another mystery unravels and a new adventure begins.

My Review
What a fabulous book! Every book I have read in the Trixie Belden series has been Fantastic!! I rate this book 9 out 10.I haven't got a bad word to say about this book or any in the series! BUT...I am warning you now...DON'T READ THE BOOKS IN THIS SERIES IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE HOOKED INTO READING THEM ALL!!(You may not but i am just warning you in case!) Hope you enjoy this one as much as i did!!

Also I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a safe holidays!!

♥ Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Another great review. You have some interesting books on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yeah I admit that I do read some pretty interesting books!! but they are all great!
      Courts

      Delete

Hi,
Glad your commenting! Make sure you select an option for the Comment as ...button because if you don't it won't send the comment to me.Also before your comment gets on the blog it comes to me and then I can publish it.
Thanks Readers.