Wednesday 12 September 2012

million dollar mates #4 Golden girl

Author: Cathy Hopkins
Pages: 220
Age group: 11+
genre: India, Friendship, history, realistic, Celebrities

Jess and Pia are stuck at home revising while their friends from Porchester Park jet off on glamorous holidays. They're feeling pretty miserable, until Jess's new boyfriend, JJ, asks them to join him and his family on a 7-star all expenses-paid trip to India! It's  a dream come true for Jess, Until she arrives and realises she's not the only Golden girl with her heart set on JJ...

My review
I rate this book 9 out of 10
Great book!! I can't seem to read a book that I don't like!! ha ha. Golden girl is awesome as you not only get to read all about these amazing characters but also get to see what the high life's like in India. Throughout this book there are many beautiful descriptions of Palaces, busy roads and lovely views. But...Jess nearly stuffs up her chance with JJ as she thinks he like the stunningly beautiful actress Shreya. Will Jess manage to fix her mistakes?

Hope you all enjoy this book, Although it is the fourth book I think that you would enjoy it even if you haven't read all the a joining books.
Thanks,
Courts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Glad your commenting! Make sure you select an option for the Comment as ...button because if you don't it won't send the comment to me.Also before your comment gets on the blog it comes to me and then I can publish it.
Thanks Readers.