Wednesday 22 August 2012

Who stole Kathy Young?

Author: Margaret Goff Clark
Pages: 191
Age Group: 12+
Genre: Mystery, detective

Blurb
"Kathy!" screams Meg, running toward her friend. But it's too late. The van, with Kathy inside, has already disappeared down the road. Who are Kathy's kidnappers? And where have they taken her? 
Meg's investigation leads to an old, abandoned house, and a clue left by Kathy herself! Other clues start adding up, until meg is sure she knows who's really behind the kidnapping. 
But she has to act fast. Can she find Kathy in time?
  My review
Awesome book!! It was a great mystery! It reminded me a little bit of the Hardy boy books. I found it in an Op shop 15cents !! I am a big fan of mystery books and this certainly was very exciting. The two main characters were Kathy & Meg. Kathy had a hearing impairment which made the story quite informative. It was very interesting to learn how it would feel to not be able to hear anything. I rate it... 10 out of 10
Very good storyline and written beautifully!!

Hope you enjoy this amazing mystery!
see you all soon,
Courts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Glad your commenting! Make sure you select an option for the Comment as ...button because if you don't it won't send the comment to me.Also before your comment gets on the blog it comes to me and then I can publish it.
Thanks Readers.