Monday 20 August 2012

#7 The legend of Annie Murphy

Author: Frank Peretti 
Pages: 151 
Age group: 10+ 
Genre: History, Mystery, Adventure,

In 1885, the Murphy mine struck gold. According to legend, Annie Murphy killed her husband out of greed, but just before she was to be hanged for the murder, she escaped. Now, a hundred years later, there have been sightings of Annie Murphy's "ghost." The Coopers unwittingly become involved in a mystery that finds them caught between the past and the present.
My review
I rate this book 10 out of 10
I loved it!! So fun to read. It is such a exciting book that I'm sure every would like to read!! Although I'm fourteen I still thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. It is an adventure through the past and the present. 
Will Jay,Lila, Mac and Dr cooper be able to solve the Legend of Annie Murphy?

See you all later,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Glad your commenting! Make sure you select an option for the Comment as ...button because if you don't it won't send the comment to me.Also before your comment gets on the blog it comes to me and then I can publish it.
Thanks Readers.