Tuesday 10 July 2012

Start here, doing hard things right where you are

Authors: Alex & Brett Harris
Pages: 167
Age group: anyone who wants to make a difference
Genre: Teachings & life stories of Rebelutionaries
Do you want to do hard things? But have no idea where to start? Or are you….
Changing the world around you, but are tired and burned out? You feel that you are called to do the extraordinary for God, but you feel stuck in the ordinary. If that’s what you feel like then this is the book for you!!
Do Hard Things has inspired many thousands of young people around the world to make the most of the teen years. Now Alex and Brett Harris are back and ready to tackle the questions that Do Hard Things has inspired:
How do I get started?
What do I do when I get discouraged?
What's the best way to inspire others?


Filled with stories and insights from Alex, Brett, and many other real-life Rebelutionaries experiences,
Start Here is a powerful and practical guide to doing hard things, right where you are. Are you ready to take the next step and blast past your weakness for the glory of God? START HERE.


I can't believe that I have the pleasure to be able to recommend this book to you guys. I feel that we teenagers will be able to change the way our generation acts by standing up for what you believe in! Next time your in a situation where you aren't sure what to do, Do whats right. 
Hope all you Australians are enjoying your holidays!( And anyone else who is on Vacation) See you soon.
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Glad your commenting! Make sure you select an option for the Comment as ...button because if you don't it won't send the comment to me.Also before your comment gets on the blog it comes to me and then I can publish it.
Thanks Readers.