Wednesday 20 June 2012

Brumby Mountain #5 Diamond Spirit series



Author:  Karen Wood
Pages: 242
Genre: Horses, adventure, realistic
Age group: 11+ (Great for any age)
Blurb
"I want to stop whoever's running those brumbies." Luke looked up at her suddenly.
"Come with me, Jessy. I don't want to leave you behind this time. I miss you too much."

When Luke brings home a truckload of traumatized brumby's, some with horrific injuries, Jess agrees that something
must be done. Can Jess, Luke and their friends foil the brumby-runners and save the wild mountain horses from their cruel fate ?
And in going back to Matty's Flat, will Luke discover where he really belongs ?
 My Review
I just can't believe that I had the privilege to have interviewed this very talented author on my blog! I just cannot comprehend the skill Karen has to write!! In Brumby Mountain Jess & Luke  embark on a journey to the tiny town of Mathews Flat(Matty's Flat). Jess is afraid that she is going to lose Luke as this town is where he was born and will always belong. 
Will Luke stay at Coachwood crossing or not??
Spectacular book (of course) couldn't put it down.
I have got all 5 books in the Diamond Spirit Series, My most loved books.
I believe that these books need to get more attention as I reckon that anyone who reads them will thoroughly enjoy them. "Congratulations Karen, keep up the great work!"

Enjoy readers,
New post next Wednesday!
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Glad your commenting! Make sure you select an option for the Comment as ...button because if you don't it won't send the comment to me.Also before your comment gets on the blog it comes to me and then I can publish it.
Thanks Readers.