Tuesday 17 December 2013

what has been going on laterly...

Hi everyone!!
I am so sorry that I haven't been posting any book reviews lately!
Unfortunately I have been so so busy with school homework, Piano Practice, Golf practice and also a new business venture that I am working on. I have barely had enough time to read a book in between it all! Although in these holidays I have read a few Ivan Southalll books and really enjoyed them.

Anyways... I wanted to let you all in on my new venture, It is only in its early stages but it is moving along. I am starting a teenage sports clothing brand. It is called 'Allez-y' which is a French word that means 'go for it'. In the beginning I am just going to focus on producing clothing ranges for Tennis, Golf and Athletics. I am so keen, I just want everything to happen, but I am trying to be patient. Just wanted to fill you all in on my absence! Also I am going to be starting a blog all about my life particularly focusing on the ups and downs of being involved in business. Once I've started it I'll let you know. I will have plenty to write about.

Talk soon,
Courtz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Glad your commenting! Make sure you select an option for the Comment as ...button because if you don't it won't send the comment to me.Also before your comment gets on the blog it comes to me and then I can publish it.
Thanks Readers.