Wednesday 16 May 2012

Noah barleywater runs away



Author: John Boyne
Pages:222
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure
Age group: 8+

Summary
This was a very unusual but Creative story, it was filled with fantasy from the talking dachshund to the moving puppets everything has a touch of magic. After 8 year old Noah Barleywater runs away from home to escape his problems he happens to stumble upon an old man who runs a toy shop. This toy shop is not your ordinary shop everything about this shop is strange. Noah and the old man get along great and share past times together.
  My review
John Boyne is an amazing author I have also read The boy in the striped pyjamas and I would have to say that it is one of my favorites,But quite a sad ending.Anyway back to the subject...
Noah barleywater runs away was the real fairytale story with a bit of realty mixed in with it,
It was wrote in a beautiful way and you couldn't tell what was going to happen next. Although I am 13 I still thoroughly enjoyed it. 
I rated it 7 out of 10(very creative book)
if you enjoy reading this book, 
I suggest you read the boy in the striped pyjamas
Cya soon,
Courts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Glad your commenting! Make sure you select an option for the Comment as ...button because if you don't it won't send the comment to me.Also before your comment gets on the blog it comes to me and then I can publish it.
Thanks Readers.