Tuesday 24 April 2012

#6 The Mystery In Arizona

Author: Julie Campbell
Pages: 234
Age group:11+
Genre: Mystery, Arizona, cowboys
 My review
I love Trixie Belden books and can see how they were such a hit in the 1950's & 1960's. Unfortunately they aren't extremely popular in this generation but I want to change that. As usual the Mystery in Arizona was great although this was Julie Campbells last book and people think that she didn't do a very good job of her last two books, I thought they weren't that bad at all, in fact I thought they were just as good as the others.
In this book Trixie, Mat, Brian, Honey, Jim & Di all get invited to fly over to Arizona to spend Christmas at Di's uncle's Dude Ranch. Unfortunately Trixie assumes she won't be allowed to go as she has to study for the half year exams. Since she was failing every subject her mother said she had to study, study, study. When they arrive in Arizona, Di's uncle is flustered because strangely enough all of his staff have left the dude ranch.
What will the Bob-Whites do?? Is Trixie allowed to go??
 Read this awesome book to find out!!! 

Hope you are enjoying this series as only have 8 more books to get before I have the whole series (39 books)!!
see you all soon,
courts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Glad your commenting! Make sure you select an option for the Comment as ...button because if you don't it won't send the comment to me.Also before your comment gets on the blog it comes to me and then I can publish it.
Thanks Readers.