Thursday 29 March 2012

#3The Venetian police man

Author:M.E.Rabb
Pages:1
Genre:Mystery & Detective, fiction, General
Ages: 7 & 8(12+)
Sophie and Sam thought they knew everything there was to know about Gus Jenkins, the private detective they're working with. But when Gus's life takes a turn for the worse, the girls discover that he has a missing son. They decide that they have to find him. Can they manage to find Gus's son, while keeping their identity and their motives a secret? 

My review

I rate this book 9 out of 10. Terrific book!
In this book the sisters uncover the truth about Gus and find that he has a son called Jack that left home and apparently travelled to Los-vegas to have a career in show biz. Will they ever be able to find Jack amidst the busyness of los-Vegas???

It is sad that there is only one more book of the series to read:(
Margo Said that she will be releasing a new book coming out next year!!
I know it is a long time to wait but... I know that her new book will be awesome!!Enjoy,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Glad your commenting! Make sure you select an option for the Comment as ...button because if you don't it won't send the comment to me.Also before your comment gets on the blog it comes to me and then I can publish it.
Thanks Readers.